Las Animas School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization. In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 and Colorado law, Las Animas School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates.
For Application File to Be Completed: You must submit the following items with this application to complete your file and be eligible for an interview: Please email all necessary documentation to the following email and be sure to put your name and position you are seeking in the subject line.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A completed Application Form
2. Four recent letters of reference with contact information
3. Furnish College Transcripts *
4. Current Resume
5. Possess or be able to possess a Colorado Teacher’s License with proper endorsements. *
* As needed per the position posting, typically for educational positions.